Rubber Trim-Seal Applications
Rain, snow, wind, and extreme heat can do significant damage to your vehicle, boat, or truck. Rubber Trim-Seals offer a clean, finished look and protect against weather damage, making them ideal for applications such as:
- • Boat Hatch Seals
- • RV Compartments
- • Door Seals
- • Tonneau Cover Seals
- • Tool Box Seals
- • Outdoor Electrical Enclosures
Benefits of Rubber Trim-Seals
At Trim-Lok, our rubber bulb seals are manufactured from a flexible PVC plastic trim with an attached EPDM sponge rubber tubing. Our rubber Trim-Seals:
- • Come in a wide variety of bulb sizes to fit your needs, ranging from .20 inches to 1 inch (5mm to 25mm) in size.
- • Offer strong gripping tongues and resilient design to ensure they stay in place during extreme temperatures and erratic weather conditions.
- • Provide superior flexibility, weather resistance, and a professional finish unparalleled to other Trim-Seal solutions available on the market.
- • Are easy to use and install. View our installation video and PDF for more information.
Rubber Trim-Seal Customized for Your Needs
If you have a special order or require a custom fit, we work with you on your design requirements and manufacture a custom product based on your unique application. Our rubber Trim-Seals are the product of choice for the automotive, marine, RV, transportation, HVAC and many other industries, so look no further than Trim-Lok for a durable EPDM bulb seal.
Find an international distributor or contact a sales representative today to purchase high-quality rubber Trim-Seals.
Contact a Sales Representative Today
To view our entire catalog of products, download a copy or request a FREE copy be mailed to you, please click here: CATALOG